Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Church

Today we concluded the retreat with a Sunday morning church service. I was blessed to teach from Colossians 1 on the supremacy of Christ. We've really enjoyed our time with the staff here. There are many great families that make up this unique community. Because of what they are doing, God is working through many other ministries throughout this area.

Most Sunday mornings I don't eat anything. It's kind of a routine I have whenever I am preaching. Today, however, I not only ate, but I ventured out and had squid curry for breakfast. Next Sunday, I'll probably go back to not eating breakfast.

We've enjoyed some special individual time with Charity and Molly. They are both doing great, and it's easy to come alongside and encourage them. They both have been a real encouragement to me and Laurie.

Tomorrow we visit a few more ministries and meet more of God's servants. In a few minutes we're going to do a test run on skype for our church, which starts in an hour or so. This should be fun.

No comments: