Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home and M&M's

We arrived in Flagstaff about 30 minutes before we left Japan. What a wacky trip. Because Laurie and I normally have Friday off, we actually had two Fridays this week. Not bad. When we got home, we quickly realized the temperature change from where we've spent the past two weeks. It is so good to be home. We are definitely going through some of the normal jet-lag stuff, but I'm pretty sure we'll be fine.

It was so nice to be at Grace this morning. Whenever we're out, we certainly enjoy ministering in other places, but nothing is quite like home. Grace is a great place to be! This morning I taught on the importance of praying for others, specifically missionaries. I used the opportunity to show a few pictures and tell some of the experiences on the trip. Because in Indo they refer to the missionaries as "M's" I was able to use that along with praying for our own ministry (M) and used M&M's to remind our crowd to pray for both missionaries and our own ministry.

I'll probably keep this blog open for a little bit to pass on any post-trip reflections. Thanks to those who have followed along and prayed for us on this wonderful journey. Now that we're home we re-enter our responsibilities here and continue pressing forward with the mission God has given right here in Flagstaff.

I'm not particularly sure who has followed us, if you'd like feel free to send a note or make a comment. Now that I've done my first blog, there's a pretty good chance I'll have something similar in the near future. Any ideas might be helpful. Bless each of you and thanks again for following along.

No comments: